Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Baffled

 Once upon a day in an open global chat, anonymous-X got a private chat invitation and she accepted she thought it was her friend but is it one of her friends or will anonymous-X be a new life changing character in her life?


Chat#1

#Global Chat:
 
*Teenager
*Is it that different ?
-Nope.

Anonymous-Y is inviting you to a private chat ACCEPT - IGNORE
Private Chat Invitation Accepted 
#Private Chat: 
 
*Then why is so hard ? It is getting really tiring !
-Aha....
*Aha ?! is that all what you can say!
-Yup, That's all, I'm just like you expressionless, cant find no words to express what i,m going through: 
I feel I need I cry I smile I learn I get hurt I shiver I like  I love I get heart broken I stop I start I find no one that I really like .. I got Bored !
* Woww!! 
-Yupp
* Can I ask a question ? :$
-Yah sure, go ahead
* Who are you?
-ummm....
*umm...??
-I myself don't know who I am, Sent to the world to seek myself
*Yourself?
-Yupp , We're all have been placed on earth with names and families and close people, but in the same time no one knows why they're here? everyone is here for a reason, and I'm simply seeking for it !!
*okay...! :s
-Would it matter if you're speaking to a friend or a stranger after all its all equal at least I don't know you personally and this is a +ve thing bcuz it means that I wont stab you in the back like most friends do to each other
*and who told you my friends would stab me in the back? I trust my friends i would turn my back to them without any doubts!!
-Okay then, maybe in the future you'll learn to protect your back from your own self
*Okay watever, so wats ur name?
-lets just stay anonymous-X,Y to each other, and not introduce ourselves, this way we can talk more comfortably with each other knowing that we don't know each other, you knww... to save the embarrassment.
*Alright.
- IT was nice chatting with you
*always a pleasure.
- maybe we can do it again some time?
*Sure why not. 
-Bye for now, TC ;)
*Goodbye :).

*Anonymous-X Signed OUT
 -Anonymous-Y signed OUT 

No comments:

Post a Comment